Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser: 'Redolent Fig', delicately scented with Wild Fig and Green Accords. Charles Farris, London
Redolent Fig Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser | Wild Fig and Green Accords
Our 200ml Redolent Fig antibacterial hand gel cleans and refreshes, with no need to rinse. The alcohol formula is made with added moisturisers to soothe your skin, while green fig leaves mixed with a hint of fruity cassis and soft florals leaves your hands delicately scented.
Our hand gel contains 70% alcohol content. Health experts including NHS, Public Health England and World Health Organisation all agree that to be effective an alcohol-based cleanser needs at least 60% alcohol content.
Directions: Use liberally over front and back of hands and massage into skin until dry.
- 70% alcohol hand sanitiser affective for Corona
- Kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses within one minute
- Packed with moisturising properties to keep hands soft
- Complies with BSEN1500 hygienic hand rub standard & effective against coronavirus
- Shelf life: 30 months
- Quick drying formula
- Long lasting scent
- With Fig Essential Oil- Fig seed oil is a veggie edible oil gotten by drawing out the seeds of Ficus carica tree through cold-pressing method. Fig oil is particularly abundant in nutrients that have very effective advantages to boost and renew the skin.
Retail Code: FHS04
Brand: Charles Farris
Product Code: 5035108337166